year end awards NOVEMBER 19TH
Registration will be open Friday 5 pm - 7 pm and Saturday 7-8:30 am, Cavalry Grand Entry at 9 am, two stages of Cavalry, followed by 4 Main Match stages, Wrangler ground shooting at 8:45 AM. Senior Incentive and Super Senior are both based solely on Main Match Stage 1 - 2 for SI, all 4 stages for SS, results (no showcase). FPCMSA DWPQ 2X Points,
Payment will need to be by cash or check, we no longer except PayPal.
- 19 November 2022 @ L Cross Equestrian Center--1 day 2x points
- 20 November 2022 @ L Cross Equestrian Center--1 day 2x points
- 40810 Gray's Airport Rd., Lady Lake, FL 32159
- NEW YEARS SHOOT (last update 7 Nov 2022)
- CLAY COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS, 2497 State Road 16 West, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
- Florida State Championship, Friday, 30 December 2022
- 4 stage Shootout 1, Saturday, 31 December 2022
- 4 stage Shootout 2, Sunday, 1 January, 2023
- 2022 Florida State Championship
The one-day 2022 Florida State Championship is being held at the Clay County Fair Grounds, in beautiful Green Cove Springs, Fl (20 minutes south of Jacksonville). Competing in two covered arenas, featuring Overall, Reserve and Class (including Cavalry, Rifle and Shotgun) Buckles, 4 Stage Main Match, plus 2 stages of Cavalry, Rifle and Shotgun. Senior Incentive Jackpot will be based on Main Match Stages 1 and 2 only, with no Senior Incentive Final. Lots of fun in the mid-winter Florida sun and mild weather!
Regular move-in starts 11 AM Thursday December 29th, 2022. Early-arrivals may arrive as early as 20th of December. To arrange for stalls and/or RV for those arriving for "vacation" extra early arrival from 20 December to 28 December contact Ashley Penn, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel (904) 808-5486. Note: the vacation extra early arrival through the CCFG requires advance reservations and advance payment to the CCFG.
Move-out is Monday, January 2, 2023 by 9 AM. There is no option to stay after Monday January 2nd. Sorry, there is no late departure time or additional days to stay available.
Stalls / RV’s:
REGISTER FOR STALLS AND RV SITES UNDER The Warmer Winter Pastures Shootout Day 1 (Saturday). Our on-site issued stalls and RV spots (with group save options), there is no need to place multiple rider's stalls or RV spots on one rider's reservation! Stalls and RV spots are awarded on a first come basis (the first person on site from your party, can get your groups stalls and RV spots assigned "for confirmed reservation stalls and RV spots only").
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $50 is required to reserve your spot for this event. Deposits must be received within 7 days of your reservation.
When sending payment for the deposit of each contestant, please include name of rider, email address, telephone number and mail check to;
2550 SE 80th St
Ocala, FL 34480
Final payment for your remaining balance can be paid with check or cash during registration at the event.
Shooting for Shootout #1 begins Saturday December 31 as follows:
8:45 AM Wrangler Open Ground Shooting
9:00 AM Arena One - Grand Entry
9:05 AM Arena 1 – Main Match stage 1.
9:15 AM Arena 2 – Main Match stage 2.
Arena 1 – Main Match stage 3
Arena 2 – Main Match stage 4
Shotgun and rifle will begin 15 minutes after main match is complete.
Stage 1 of all ancillary events will be run in Arena 1. Stage 2 in arena 2.
- Warmer Winter Pastures Shootout (Day One)
- Saturday, December 31st will be a separate 5X Point $5,000 Shootout.
- The Florida Peacemakers are excited to present our 4th ANNUAL WARMER WINTER PASTURES NEW YEARS DOUBLE SHOOT-OUT" $10,000 TOTAL ADDED MONEY AND 5 X POINT. Two Shoot-Outs worth 10x (plus the 3x State Match) = 13x total points for weekend and $5000.00 added per Shootout. Multi Horse Clean Shooter, 3 YO Time Only Runs, Senior Incentive, Super Senior and Eliminator! The Saturday Eliminator first two rounds will be based on stages 1 & 3 of the main match. Shooting in two large covered arenas, rain or shine.
- Stalls / RV’s:
- RESERVE STALLS AND RV SITES UNDER The Warmer Winter Pastures Shootout Day 1 in the CMSA system (Saturday). Our on-site issued stalls and RV spots (with group save options), there is no need to place multiple rider's stalls or RV spots on one rider's reservation!
- IMPORTANT!!! A $50 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit per shooter is required within 7 days of your online entry to guarantee and secure your reservation.
- When sending payment for the deposit of each contestant, please include name of rider, email address, telephone number and mail check to;
- 2550 SE 80th St
- Ocala, FL 34480
- All shooters must be registered, and fees received by 8am, Friday, December 30th 2022.
- Final Payment:
- Final payment for your remaining balance can be paid with check or cash during registration at the event.
- Due to limited number of stalls (224 under-roof total), no stalls can be used for tack or non-shooting horses. Once the 224 covered stalls are reserved, a waiting list will be started, contact Nelson Riollano directly at (call or text) 239-222-3234. There will be only one waiting list established and only Nelson has the ability to add names or award stalls from the waiting list. All stalls assigned from the waiting list will be based strictly on a first added, first awarded basis).
- Tentative schedule;
- Shooting for Shootout #1 begins Saturday December 31 as follows:
- 8:45 AM Wrangler Open Ground Shooting
- 9:00 AM Arena One - Grand Entry
- 9:05 AM Arena 1 – Main Match stage 1.
- 9:15 AM Arena 2 – Main Match stage 2.
- Arena 1 – Main Match stage 3
- Arena 2 – Main Match stage 4
- Eliminator rounds 1 & 2 will be based on stages 1 & 3 of the main match. The Eliminator Final Showcase with the top 10 riders from each division (Ladies & Men's Limited and Ladies & Men's Open).
- The Saturday night Showcase will include the Senior Incentive Final and Eliminator Final.
- New Year’s Celebration:
- Saturday night after the Showcase (12/31/2022) we will be hosting a free attendance, BYOB "Thank The Lord that 2022 Is Gone" informal New Year's Eve party with a DJ from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM.
- Match 2 Warmer Winter Pastures Shootout
- Same as Warmer Winter Pastures Day One, except no 3 Y/O Time Only Runs (they can now run in the Multi Horse Clean or Main Match) and there will not be a Showcase (Senior Incentive will be based solely on Main Match stages 1 and 2, with no final run).
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact FPCMSA directly at: email: email@example.com phone or text: 239-222-3234
- 18 February 2023 - FL Peacemakers Match @ Clay County Fair Grounds - 1 day, 2x points
- 19 February 2023 - FL Peacemakers Match @ Clay County Fair Grounds - 1 day, 2x points
- 10 - 12 March 2023 - SE Regionals, Perry, GA. FL Peacemakers / Peach State Mounted Shooters